Break out your orange zest and prepare to be satisfied in your mouth area! It's Orange Honey Wings!
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 12 medium chicken drumsticks (3-3 1/2 pounds), skin removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Combine first 8 ingredients into a small bowl.
Coat your slow cooker with cooking spray and place drumsticks in - pour the sauce and mix over wings to coat. Cook 4 hours on LOW.
Transfer drumsticks to a bowl and pour liquid from the slow cooker into a pan and boil for about 10 mins.
Pour the sauce over the drumsticks and stir to coat.
Sprinkled dem' up with cilantro & sesame seeds. Yum town!
Thanks to eatingwell.com for this good recipe